If writer's block is keeping you from your greatness, you're in the right place.
Meet Your Writer
Hey there. I'm Jen.
Writer. Web Designer. Business Strategist. Fearless Reciprocating Saw User.
I write words and design websites that arrest eyeballs, stop finger scrolls and skyrocket sales.
Who My Peeps Are...
I help leaders, authors and business owners who struggle with crafting compelling, non-boring words and designing biz-boosting websites.
What I leave them with is a message and online presence that persuades their audience to buy books, sign up for courses, line up appointments and speaking engagements, and happily fill up virtual shopping carts with their products and services.
I’m blessed to give my amazing clients the gift of powerful, awe-inspiring words and websites.
And that gift empowers them to exhale wasted time, sapped energy and head-scratching frustration, so they can inhale skyrocketing sales, a business they love and more time for their biggest priorities.
What I Love...
I love serving the world by relieving weary electronic-device-blue-light-overexposed eyeballs from lackluster writing and underwhelming web design.
And I do it by blessing people with beautiful words and websites that are easy on those eyes and soothing to the soul.
The things I’m most passionate about in life are:
Hanging out with my family;
Working my magic with words and websites to change lives, build businesses and grow ministries, and
Shoes. I love me some shoes.
How I Spend My Spare Time...
When I’m not busy busting out brilliant words and websites for my clients, you can catch me:
Binge-watching HGTV or the DIY Channel
Tackling some kind of home improvement project at my house (especially if I get to use my power tools)
Staring at deer in the backyard—it’s totally relaxing—try it.
Catching a show or concert somewhere in Washington, D.C. at one of my favorite spots like the Kennedy Center
From Lawyer to Entrepreneur—
and More Bonus Facts About Me...
If you’re dying to hear more, here are six things you might not know about me.
1. Before I was a full-time entrepreneur, I practiced Antitrust & Competition law for over a decade. Yep. I was even a partner at a large Washington D.C. law firm.
2. I’m super nerdy. I do things like read the dictionary for fun. Did you know “welp” is officially a word now? Don’t believe me? Welp, you’re just gonna have to look it up, then.
3. I got my English degree from Hampton University in Hampton, Virginia, and I got my Juris Doctor degree from Columbia Law School in New York City. Like I said, I’m nerdy.
4. I hate beets. Don’t try to hide them in a salad, either. They’re still disgusting.
5. I can’t watch scary movies because they give me horrible nightmares. If I watch one, I can’t sleep unless one of my sisters is in the room with me. Preferably both of my sisters. There’s safety in numbers.
6. When I was in college, I wrote an essay that got published in the same book as an essay by The Dalai Lama. So that was pretty cool.
Still reading? Ok then, let’s connect! I’d love to chat about whatever writing or web design dilemma is on your mind.
Talk with you soon,