If you’ve got a great business
but not-so-great copywriting,
you're in the right place.
Hey there. I'm Jennifer.
Copywriter. Plant Mom too.
Most business owners don’t have time to refine their message to match their brand’s reputation.
I work with high-performing coaches, consultants and speakers to create website words that convert so their businesses keep growing.
How the Magic Happens...
You’re already running a successful coaching, consulting or speaking business.
You bootstrapped your way to success, and now you’ve hit your stride, but you’re not done yet. You know you’re called to do more.
So now you’re ready to fine-tune your business so you can pave the way for bigger and better opportunities.
But the problem is this:
You struggle to write your words to sell more top-tier offers and get booked by your best-fit clients in the spaces you want to operate in now.
Maybe you’re too busy to take on a copywriting overhaul yourself. Or you don’t know where to start.
That’s where I come in.
Using my unique approach to strategic copywriting, I take the job of clarifying your message off your hands so you can stop spinning your wheels and focus on staying in your genius zone.
When we’re done, I’ll leave you with a clear message that instantly refines your online presence and positions you to take your business to the next level.
What I'm All About...
Lackluster words have a sneaky little way of weakening a brand’s impact and stunting business growth.
I’m on a mission to eradicate that problem.
And that’s why I design words that keep businesses thriving.
My clients use the tools I create to answer their audience’s burning questions, solve pressing problems and build engaged communities. And that helps you reinforce your foundation so you can continue building and growing.
The things I’m most passionate about in life are:
Being a follower of Jesus Christ;
Hanging out with my family;
Working my magic with words to grow businesses and change lives, and
Shoes. I love me some shoes.
How I Spend My Spare Time...
When I’m not busy busting out brilliant words for my clients, you can catch me:
Binge-watching HGTV or Magnolia Network
Tackling kinda sorta non-life-threatening home improvement projects with power tools
Mom-ing my houseplants, misting and propagating and whatnot
Catching a show or concert somewhere around Washington, D.C.
From Lawyer to Entrepreneur—
and More Bonus Facts About Me...
If you’re dying to know more, here are six more things about me.
1. Before I was a full-time entrepreneur, I practiced Antitrust & Competition law for over a decade. Yep. I was even a partner at a large Washington D.C. law firm. If you wanna know the ins and outs of the Robinson-Patman Act, I'm your girl. I don't really want you to ask, but still.
2. I’m super nerdy. I do things like read the dictionary for fun. And I check online dictionary websites regularly to see when new words drop. Did you know “welp” is officially a word now? Don’t believe me? Welp, you’re just gonna have to look it up, then.
3. I got my English degree from Hampton University in Hampton, Virginia, and my Juris Doctor degree from Columbia Law School in New York City. Like I said, I’m nerdy.
4. I hate beets. I don't care how you try to doctor them up. They’re still disgusting to me. Kinda like how some people think cilantro tastes like soap—that's how I feel about beets, k? But I love cilantro, though. Pile it on.
5. I can’t watch scary movies. They give me horrible nightmares. If I watch one, I have to stay up all night because there's no way I'm going to sleep.
6. When I was in college, I wrote an essay that got published in the same book as a piece by The Dalai Lama. So that was pretty cool.
Still reading? Ok then, tap that button below and let’s connect! I’d love to chat about how we can take your business to the next level.
Talk with you soon,